WITH KARINA INKSTER, MA, PTS
Improve your fitness at home
The coronavirus pandemic we're experiencing right now has changed everything ("Duh!", I hear you saying), including how we can go about maintaining our fitness. Gyms are closed, in many areas public parks are closed, and we're staying home as much as possible.
Understandably, when lockdowns started a few weeks ago, many people's first reaction was, "Oh no! I'm going to lose all my gains! Or gain back all the fat I lost! Or just generally turn into a couch-lounging blob!"
I have to admit that even though I'm lucky to have a full garage gym, I still felt like my fitness would be taking a hit with my local pool and rec center closed.
Thankfully, with a bit of tweaking, that's not the case. I've adjusted my training schedule and the equipment I'm using for my workouts, and so can you--even if you don't have any equipment.
Coach K's group training program
I created a brand new coaching program that's 60% off my regular coaching pricing. It's a limited time offering during the COVID-19 pandemic so you can improve your fitness at home with no (or minimal) equipment.
So, what's the deal?
- Detailed at-home workout programs (with videos), with options for bodyweight-only, and minimal equipment (e.g. resistance bands). You'll get a new workout program every 4 weeks.
- Accountability. I'll be able to see when, and how often, you complete your workouts!
- Progress tracking so you can make sure you're making strength gains.
- Unlimited in-app text messaging with me for support, coaching, and answers to your questions.
- Group communication with members from around the world.
Ready to get going?
I look forward to working with you!
Please get in touch!
I feel that you are the best trainer I've worked with and I'm really happy that I found you. You really care about helping your clients reach their fitness goals and you do a lot of extras, like the emails and the videos which have really been beneficial to me in helping me improve my form. Thanks again, I appreciate what you do. I know it's a lot of extra time and effort that you put into your clients and it doesn't go unnoticed by me.