[Podcast interview] How much protein do you actually need? How do you get it on a vegan diet?
Updated: Jul 23
Dave Smith (chosen as Canada's Top Fitness Professional in 2013) hosts an excellent podcast all about living healthier, smarter, and happier. I was honoured to appear as his most recent guest. Listen below!
- How much protein you actually need
- How your protein needs change depending upon your activity level
- How to reach your protein goal on a plant-based diet
- Why I went vegetarian, and then vegan
- The short-term and long-term benefits of eating more plants (and fewer animal products)
- Why a plant-based diet could improve your athletic ability
- How to use positive dietary displacement
- My current favourite vegan ingredient
- And more!
Check out the Make Your Body Work podcast here, and make sure you subscribe for awesome, actionable, no-B.S. content that will skyrocket your health and fitness!
Ready to kick some [plant-based] butt?
Apply to work with me in 2 easy steps! Fill out a quick 10-question application form, and you’ll automatically be taken to a booking page to schedule your free consult where we can talk in more detail about your goals, how I can help, and your action plan.
Download Karina's 350-item vegan grocery list!
Need inspiration for healthy plant-based eating? Need to spice up your daily meal routine? Download your free vegan grocery list! With more than 350 healthy items (some of which might be new to you), you'll be a vegan nutrition superhero in no time.